Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday's Weigh in

This weekend I had to make do without my hubby. :( He and his brother entered in a two day fishing tournament. Saturday they were fishing at Guntersville, AL and Sunday they were at Chickamauga, TN. This was the same tournament that they won a brand new Skeeter bass boat last year! Whoo hoo!! Oh and they came so close this year. I was for sure we would be going to pick up a new boat again because they were leading the tournament the first day but with no big bites on Sunday they fell to fourth place. Oh well better luck next time guys! Josh fishes in October on Clarks Hill on the South Carolina/Georgia border with first prize being a brand new truck and boat! So we are keeping our fingers crossed for that one!

His parents and I drove up to Chattanooga on Sunday to watch the final weigh in. I am so glad we did because we had a good time!
















Here they are getting their fish out taking them to be weighed in
























Josh took the fish up to be weighed and tell the crowd what bait they used to catch them















I asked them for a picture after they got their check.

No comments: