Sunday, September 27, 2009

22 Weeks

At 22 weeks pregnant I am having a hard time finding pictures I even remotely care for of myself anymore. Going into this pregnancy I really wanted to take pictures along the way for the little one to see his mommy grow with him. Well now I can not stand to look at me pictures. I got Josh to take this pic after church today to report my progress.




Now days the little one is moving like never before. He kicks all day long. I feel it most when lying in bed at night and everything is calm. He seems really energetic which would not be after me but more like his dad. Yesterday we went to books a million and got him a baby book so that I can work on it before he gets here. I am so excited about the baby book because I love looking at mine and I am sure I will compare it to our baby’s progress one day.

The house is coming along so well! The painters started painting Friday which looked awesome! It is looking like we may get in by Thanksgiving. Well that’s what we are shooting for anyway. The rain has slowed the progress down on the outside and will continue to until it really dries up. We are so thankful the forecast for next week has no rain in it (well as of today anyway). It will be so nice to see some sun !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are absolutely beautiful. Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy. It is such a special time. Your little man will be here before you know it.