Thursday, September 17, 2009

ETSY Sale!!!

I am now offering buy any two pieces of already low priced jewelry from my shop receive the third free!! Read my shop announcements for details. I am doing this for two reasons...Mainly because I just do not have time to create new things like I should because I am so focused on becoming a new mom and we are still building the new house. Both of these things take so much of my time and thoughts I just don't have time to worry about the jewelry right now. Next reason is because if I find I do have time to still create new jewelry after the baby is born I would want to start fresh with new styles and colors. Check out the new lower prices. I hope you find something you Love! Have a great day (even though it just keeps raining and raining)!

No comments: