Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Wonderful Weekend

We had such a great time this weekend. Friday I had the day off of work so it was so nice to wake up and get to play with Lee and get him ready for the day. I went to Murfreesboro to get some new jewelry for the wedding at Charming Charlies. I love that store!!! Later that afternoon we had the rehearsal dinner for Martha and Bobbys wedding. That was so nice and fun. It was outdoors and next to a pool so it was relaxing. Plus Lee loves being out side so he was the best baby that night! Saturday morning I had to work but the day got better closer to the wedding. Their wedding turned out so nice and everyone looked so beautiful! I had such a good time, well after the wedding anyways. I was really nervous about walking Lee down the isle as the honorary ring bearer. I did not get as many pictures as I wanted but here are a few I got through out the weekend.


Andrew spent some time with us while we played outside Thursday afternoon. Andrew LOVES baby Lee.



Lee had his first taste of cheese cake at the reception. He seemed to like it!


This was the only picture I got at the wedding that turned out ok. Lee was still in his ring bearer outfit. His Aunt Tamie held him most of the night. She can make him laugh like crazy! Its soooo sweet!!










No comments: