Friday, June 25, 2010

Gatlinburg 2010


This week our family visited Gatlinburg Tennessee. Well we actually stayed in Sevierville but we visited Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge also. We stayed at the Wilderness Water Park with Uncle Chris, Aunt Bethany, Andrew, Carson, Nana, and Pops which was awesome. We also met up with the Kirksey's a few times since they were vacationing there also. The rooms were a tad small at the water park but the lazy river made up for it. Josh and I rode the lazy river one day and I feel in love! It was part of a wave pool so at times you were pushed all over the place. Lee wasn't a big fan of the water but he had a good time with his cousins. It's funny because he had his first times for alot of things on this trip. I had to take him to a public restroom for the first time and Josh said how sad it was he was 5 mths. old and just now getting changed in public. Oh well . We had a great time and I am so glad we went.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my friend!!!! Glad to hear you had a good time. I love the picture of all 4 of the boys in their strollers. :) Krissa