Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random This and That

Yesterday we had our first appointment with the Doctor that will deliver our first baby. We decided to go with Cookeville per a good friends opinion. She had her first baby there and she loved this Doctor. He seemed very nice and comfortable! We did get to hear the heart beat for the first time. It was amazing! Everything is going smoothly and perfectly thank the good Lord!

Here are some more fun pictures from our recent trip to Florida. I tell you I am just in love with that place. The warm beautiful care free life we have when we are there is something I always hate to leave. We tanned everyday while we dined at all the neatest places every night. Ahhhhhh that was the life of leisure!Ha!



















My best friend (who has the best smile ever!)














Playing with the birds at Fudpuckers restaurant with my sis~n~law Bethany

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congrats on getting to hear the heartbeat - I know that first time is so exciting!