Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nashville Womens Show

So as you probably read in my last post my sis-n-law and I took a trip to Nashville Friday to the Nashville Women's Show. The plan was to meet Kate Gosselin and get our books signed but things didn't go as planned. We did get to see her and hear her answer questions but there were a ton of people their very eager to meet her as well. She was not signing books at that location either. Well at least got to see her in person and we were able to snap a few pics of her from afar. She was awesome! We had a fun filled day of shopping round and learning about new things. We also had to make a stop at the Hobby Lobby in Summit...Surprise Surprise. We are getting geared up for the craft fair at the end of April. This is our first time selling locally at a show so we are excited and nervous. I really hope it is fun and opens new doors for us as jewelry artists.





Here are the best pics we could get of Kate. She looked so awesome. Someone asked her what her fav store was and she replied Ann Taylor Loft.







































Bethany & I decided to have our locks lengthened. What do you think? Well we didn't actually buy them but we thought it would be fun to have our picture made anyway. I have never seen Bethany with long hair. We had a blast!


1 comment:

Beth said...

My hair has not been that long since I was a Senior in High School...and we won't say how long that has been. I am so glad we went.