Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jewelry Thrills

After the show this past weekend my husbands cousin Martha took some of my jewelry around to showcase and it went awesome! I am excited beyond words that so many people liked my jewelry. It really means so much to me that something I have put so much time and effort in might actually be going well. I just could not wait to see what people had liked and disliked. The only way it could have been better is if I had been there to talk with people as they shopped my jewels. Thanks to all those who bought from me! I appreciate it so much! I will leave you with some pics of Miss Martha modeling my my sterling silver dragonfly necklace. She is such a beautiful, smart and talented young woman. She does the most awesome painting ever. When she gets her website finished I will post for everyone to check out.


No comments: