Thursday, March 25, 2010

Parties almost over






Lee is now 10 weeks old! He is doing so many new things! He likes to lay and fuss sometimes and it is so funny to me and Josh. We will set and laugh at him becuase he will fuss with some funny sounds then lay and wait a second to see if someone will get him what it is he wants whether it be to picking him up or putting the paci back in. Tax season is almost over for his daddy and we will be so glad when he can spend more time with us! Oh and I only have two more weeks off and I am so sad. Well I will be glad to be back in a routine and at work with my friends but he still isn't sleeping through the night. I am hoping that will happen soon!!! Mommy is so tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME ON BACK!!!! :) I can't wait to have my best friend back everyday. He is so getting so big so fast. Hopefully before long he will sleep all night for you. Love, Krissa

Ashley Barnes said...

Thank you for your sweet comment and congrats on Lee, he is so cute! Don't worry he will be sleeping well soon and you will feel much better. My mother wants some of your jewelry (the gold leaf earrings, I have the silver ones and she loves them). Let me know when is good for you and I will come by and get them. Thanks! Ashley