Friday, August 14, 2009

Maternity Cloths

I am so excited I am finally to the point to where I look pregnant and not like I just over done it on the Donuts. I am to the point that where I can barely where my normal shirts anymore and pants are almost non existent. My sister-n-law Bethany gave me a bundle of her maternity cloths from the boys. They are fitting me perfectly which is awesome. Did everyone know that maternity cloths are soooo expensive? I was shocked and disappointed. I Love Love Love new cloths but as expensive as these are I will only be able to get a few since I wont be wearing them long. Here are a few pieces I found on the web that I like. My fav place so far is Old Navy. It has nice things for a pretty good price.




























































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Target has a great selection of maternity clothes at a good price. It was my favorite place to get mine because at the time I had to have plus sizes and they were one of the few discount stores to carry them.

Susan Nokes said...

There is a maternity consignment store in Murfreesboro that is awesome! It is called "Mama's Closet" and is over next to the new mall. Here's the address:

803 N Thompson Ln 101A
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 896-1171

I bought a lot of my stuff there when I was pregnant with my son. Then I turned around and consigned the clothes back to them after my son was born.

They carry new couture items as well as regular consigment items. It was really handy because I understand how expensive clothes can be. I'm petite and finding clothes to fit me was a chore :-)) Maybe you can have some luck there, too!

FiDesigns said...

Thanks Susan! I actually found that store a couple of weeks ago and I bought a few pieces there. The lady who owns it was super super nice and helpful! She had alot to choose from!