Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1st Birthday Party

Well I know it has been FoReVeR since I last made a post! Things have been so crazy between building our home, work, and being tired from the pregnancy. I hope to do better. So I went to Austin's (my cousin) Bday party Sunday afternoon. This was such a special birthday because it was his first birhday! He had such a great time. He wasn't as excited about eating cake with his fingers as I had hoped but I understand its hard to break down and do something you usually get in trouble for doing! Ha! Here are a few pics of Austin at his party.


























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who does Austin belong do? When will you find out what you're having?

FiDesigns said...

Austin belongs to Chris and Justine Pack. I think we will find out in the 2nd week in Sept. I can not wait!!

Unknown said...

Ok I finally saw your response. Gosh September seems so far away but it will be hear before you know. That's the most exciting visit.