Saturday, May 9, 2009

Charmed

In trying to do something a little different I have added these charmed necklaces to my collection. The first necklace shown is the "Love to Sing" necklace. This has a musical note charm, crystal charm and cute sing charm. I love to sing (at home) and I love to hear people who can sing beautifully. The next necklace shown is the "Class of 2010" necklace. These are simple necklaces that would be great for a gift for the grad or singer in your family.






































I did have a 2009 charm I was saving for the right time and I lost it. Oh well maybe I will find it in the next day or two. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I think we could if it would Stop this raining! I had to work for a few hours this morning. I got up to find a flooded basement, an unhappy dog who cant go outside due to rain, and both bathrooms outlets would not work for the hair dryer. Tomorrow will be better though, it's Mothers Day! Happy Mothers Day to all the moms.


Leslie

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! I just saw your note on my blog! Im so glad you found me, your blog is great too! I would love to start following yours as well! Keep in touch! ASHLEY! ;)